GPL’s Museum Passes give you FREE or Discounted Admission to the area’s most popular museums
Any Upper Hudson Library system cardholder can get free or discounted admission to these museums with a Museum Pass available at the Library. Click here for a printable brochure!
- Albany Institute of History and Art, Albany, NY
- The Bennington Museum, Bennington, VT
- The Berkshire Museum, Pittsfield, MA
- The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art, Amherst, MA
- The Children’s Museum of Science & Technology (CMOST), Troy, NY
- “The Clark” ~ Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, MA
- NEW! The Fenimore Art Museum, Cooperstown NY
- Grant Cottage, Wilton, NY
- Hancock Shaker Village, Pittsfield, MA
- NEW! Hildene, Lincoln Family Home, Manchester, VT
- The Hyde Collection, Glens Falls, NY
- MASS MoCA, North Adams, MA
- Museum of Innovation and Science (miSci), Schenectady, NY
- Norman Rockwell Museum, Stockbridge, MA
- The Old Stone Fort Museum, Schoharie, NY
- Schuyler Mansion, Albany, NY
- USS Slater (DE-766), Albany, NY
- The Tang Art Gallery at Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY
Museum Pass Program Guidelines
- For a printable flyer on this program, click here.
- Passes are available to all members of the Upper Hudson Library System with a valid library card.
- Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To find out if a pass is available for checkout that day, please call 456-2400 x 2.
- You may borrow only one pass per household at any one time.
- Passes are checked out for three days only, and should be returned in-person to the Guilderland Public Library.
- No renewals.
- Please check individual passes for information regarding usage.
- Late fee: $5.00 per day
- Replacement fee for lost pass: $20.00
- Passes are available thanks to the generosity of the various museums participating in this program.